Organoleptic characteristics: the sensory analysis indicates fruity flavor with a fresh nut aftertaste. The slight trace of bitterness and pungency on tasting is evidence of the presence of valuable components such as polyphenols, which is higher in the early stages of ripening of the olives.
Use: dribbled over food right before serving, will bring out the flavor of cooked and uncooked dishes; in the kitchen will enhance your recipes.
Distinguishing features: flavour, taste, texture and color that pleasantly stimulate the senses, the ability to integrate with the taste of other foods without overpowering it, motivate professional chefs and gourmet customers, to rely on Philippos Premium.
- Classic, Delicate, Organic, 3 different products to match individual taste, production methods and packaging preferences
- the proper oil for your dish always at hand
- aesthetically designed bottle to suit the table
- tin and bag-in-box to refill, in line with our eco-friendly philosophy
- raw material: olives exclusively from the best Greek production regions, Laconia in Peloponnese, Chania and Sitia in Crete selected with personal care and skill.
- selection: chosen from the best annual crop, to obtain a product with a balanced and consistent taste over time.
- timing: olives picked at ripeness when the fruit is at its maximum richness in precious healthy bio-components, such as polyphenols and omega 3.
- processing: manual picking of crop, immediate cold pressing, to prevent the formation of mould.
- infrastructure: olive cold pressing done in modern facilities in accordance with current hygiene and food safety practices, to prevent flaws and the loss of organoleptic and nutritional characteristics and keep the product intact.
- conservation: as oil is a living product, the preservation of its natural characteristics requires immediate transfer to stainless steel tanks, to be kept at a stable temperature safe from exposure to air and heat, which prove detrimental to the quality of the oil.
- speed and accuracy: each step of the process, starting from the olive harvest to the delivery of the bottled Extra Virgin Olive Oil, is strictly adherent to quality requirements, done promptly and closely monitored.
- 100% natural: no preservatives, no taste enhancers or acidity regulators, no chemicals of any kind; no GMO.