Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Philippos Hellenic Goods offers two different lines of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Premium and Greek Land, coming from different Greek production regions. Check below to discover similarities and differences.
What Premium and Greek Land have in common
- Koroneiki olive variety harvested 100% Greek
- Picked from the tree promptly to prevent fermentation of mold growth.
- Cold pressed exclusively by mechanical methods in accordance with tradition.
- A choice between organic and traditional.
- Maintained throughout the most modern technology to keep the natural biochemical characteristics intact.
- Bottled at the time of sale.
- High-quality standards and constant product control.
- Product care according to our concept of respecting tradition, sustainability, social values, and strict specifications.
- It is a natural product.
Special Premium features
- It is obtained by pressing olives grown in the regions, which hold a long tradition in the production of olives and extra virgin olive oil.
- Absolute priority to the culinary and nutritional value is given in the entire production process.
- It is a precious product for people who care for detail and rely on their choice of olive oil for a great cooking experience.
- Presented in a minimal shaped design packaging and Gift Box. Ideal for an original gift.
Special Greek Land features
- It is obtained by pressing olives cultivated in up-and-coming regions devoted to improving the production of extra virgin olive oil quality.
- It is a reliable, wholesome, good Extra Virgin Olive Oil, at a particularly attractive price-quality ratio.
- It is suitable for every table.
- It ensures high quality and promotes good health.
- Perfect for every day use, light tasting and savory cuisine.